Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Ase Wang - 6th Sexiest In The World



































Ase Wang, well known and appreciated for her beauty and warm personality is frequently exposed in magazine articles, MV productions, TV commercials, TV shows and movie productions. As the ambitious model and actress she is, she lives with one foot in the capital of Hong Kong and the other in Singapore.

Get to know Ase in this presentation of her work and private life.

Welcome to asewang.com!

Hi all, Just a quick note to say thank you for taking the time to visit my site. I would also like to take the opportunity to say thank you to those who have supported me though out my career, especially Russel Wong, the photographer that spotted me at age 17 and had made my dream come true. I'm now in Hong Kong, working but not forgetting where I started off...Singapore. I am grateful today to be able to live my dream and work harder towards the goals that I want to achieve! It's a challenge but one I will push myself to reach...

Thank you all!

Facts:

Full name:Ase Hui Min Wang

Birthday:26 November

Horascope:Sagittarius

Hobbies:Horse riding, working out, fashion

Race:Chinese / Swedish

Height:161CM

Bust:32C

Waist:25"

Hips:34"

Shoes:35/5

Hair:Brown

Eyes:Brown

Languages:English, Swedish, Mandarin (semi fluent)

No comments: